New relayView all Citroen Offers
READY FOR ANYTHING. WHATEVER YOU THROW AT IT, NEW CITROËN RELAY IS UP TO THE JOB, AND MORE!
The New Citroën Relay large panel van delivers a new benchmark in quality and reliability, offering class-leading safety features, practical equipment, useful technology and excellent performance at low running costs.
- A huge choice of vans: four lengths and three heights, panel vans, chassis and chassis crew cabs, as well as Specialist bodywork conversions
- Rear swing doors are up to 2.03m high (best in category) and open up to 270° (180° as standard)
- Load lengths of up to 4.07m, with load volumes from 8 to 17 cubic metres
- Class-leading load sill height (under 605mm). Optional pneumatic rear suspension lowers the load sill by a further 7cm
- Amongst the best in its class for low fuel consumption and CO2 emissions with Stop & Start
- Optional Intelligent Traction Control with Hill Descent Control for optimum traction in all conditions
The New Citroën Relay (known as the Citroën Jumper in Europe) is first and foremost a practical, robust van. High-mounted daytime running headlights offer excellent visibility, shielded safely by the large, multi-piece front bumper. Wide rubbing strips, large door mirrors and high-mounted rear lights also minimise accident damage and reduce repair costs.
A RANGE OF HANDY TOOLS
The New Citroën Relay has innovative optional features rarely seen in the LCV market, including:
Lane Departure Warning System
Reversing camera displayed on 5 inch colour touch screen, which also allows loading to be monitored
A heat-reflecting windscreen
Automatic lights and wipers
Hill Descent Control (comes with Intelligent Traction Control)
Cruise control (standard on Enterprise models)
The New Citroën Relay also comes with a full audio/telematics system including a DAB radio with Connecting Box with Bluetooth® and USB socket, with additional CD MP3 and 5 inch colour touch screen as standard on Enterprise models.