Aftersales with SB Wakefield
Servicing & Repairs
Modern cars are sophisticated and complex. It’s good to know that our trained technicians use the most advanced equipment to monitor, analyse and repair every vehicle. SB Wakefield is committed to providing you with the best servicing and repair work available for your Citroën.
SB Wakefield - Citroen and Honda Service Specialists with over 20 years’ experience promise to deliver:-
- We’ll organise an appointment with you, so we can discuss your requirements properly
- We’ll do a careful visual inspection of your vehicle, which you are always welcome to attend
- We’ll prepare a transparent quotation of all work
- If your vehicle requires more work than first expected or needs to be with us for longer, we’ll let you know in advance *A quality check will be carried out on all work before returning your vehicle to you and the final invoice will be clearly explained.
It doesn’t matter if you bought your Citroën from SB Wakefield or not, we will maintain it using the finest people, technology and parts. All Services are carried out by fully qualified trained technicians.
Naturally you want to keep your Citroën in top condition, as it was when you bought it. Express Service from SB Wakefield is designed to bring you cost-effective while-you-wait servicing with or without an appointment, delivered by our experts.
- Genuine parts fitted by Citroën experts
- Fixed pricing agreed in advance
- The professional service for total car care
The Express Service at SB Wakefield includes all the fundamentals, such as:
- Clutch, tyres, brakes, oil & filter changes, vehicle health check, air conditioning service, anti-corrosion checks, smart paint repairs.
Drop in to SB Wakefield and try out Express Service for yourself.
The highly equipped Citroën Approved Body Repair Centre at SB Wakefield takes care of everything. From repair to admin, the service is comprehensive, and you don’t have to own a Citroën to benefit. With the latest testing equipment such as HPA wheel alignment and low bake ovens, our bodyshop is ready for anything – from minor blemishes to major damage.
- Fully trained staff using the best parts
- Approved and recommended by Citroën and leading insurers
- Free courtesy car (subject to availability)
SB Wakefield will supply you with a courtesy car when your own vehicle is with us for repairs or servicing. Our aim is to keep you on the road in a quality Citroën whatever the circumstances. The service is subject to availability.
Contact our Aftersales department to find out more.
The MOT test is designed to make sure that all vehicles meet road safety and environmental standards. It becomes a legal requirement once your Citroën is three years old.
At SB Wakefield we take great care to provide you with the finest support and care from Citroën trained technicians. That’s why it makes perfect sense to book your MOT with us. You can be confident that the whole process will be carried out by people who know Citroëns better than anyone.
If any work is needed, you’ll receive a clear written report on our findings. Naturally, you’ll also get a competitive estimate and if you decide to go ahead with the work it will be carried out using Citroën Original Equipment Parts or Approved Parts.
With an SB Wakefield Summer Check, the only thing you'll have to worry about this summer is the weather
for just £99
No one knows your Citroen like we do and to ensure your car is in tip top condition for summer we'll inspect the following:-
Special Oil and Filter Service
with every check
All prices shown subject to VAT @ 20%
Citroën is known for technological innovation and unique style. You can see it in every car and van that we make. To maintain this prestigious profile – and the excellence of your fleet – SB Wakefield makes absolutely sure that we deliver the best as a Citroën Authorised Repairer. The Citroën Fleet Service Menu Pricing programme ensures fleet customers receive consistently excellent service and pricing transparency. It includes:
- Fixed regional labour rates
- Parts prices 10% less than RRP
- Fixed oil prices
- A commitment to quote all-inclusive prices
- No additional charges
- Fleet Menu Pricing fully integrated into the Epyx 1Link system
On arrival at SB Wakefield - or any one of the 220 Citroën Authorised Repairers across the UK – we’ll do a thorough visual inspection with you. We can then agree on what work is needed and give you a price estimate, plus a copy of the vehicle repair order. When everything is completed you’ll receive a Citroën Quality Check Certificate. This gives you the assurance that each vehicle has been meticulously inspected and also provides clear advice on any work that will need doing. Now you can budget for future work and organise timings to suit your business. You’ll also know exactly when all MOT tests are due. The balance works: you’re in control of your budgets and business; we’re keeping the fleet running smoothly.