Aftersales with SB Wakefield SsangYong
Servicing & Repairs
Modern cars are sophisticated and complex. It’s good to know that our trained technicians use the most advanced equipment to monitor, analyse and repair every vehicle. SB Wakefield is committed to providing you with the best servicing and repair work available for your Ssangyong.
SB Wakefield promise to deliver:-
- We’ll organise an appointment with you, so we can discuss your requirements properly
- We’ll do a careful visual inspection of your vehicle, which you are always welcome to attend
- We’ll prepare a transparent quotation of all work
- If your vehicle requires more work than first expected or needs to be with us for longer, we’ll let you know in advance *A quality check will be carried out on all work before returning your vehicle to you and the final invoice will be clearly explained.
It doesn’t matter if you bought your SsangYong from SB Wakefield or not, we will maintain it using the finest people, technology and parts. All Services are carried out by fully qualified trained technicians.
Naturally you want to keep your SsangYong in top condition, as it was when you bought it. Express Service from SB Wakefield is designed to bring you cost-effective while-you-wait servicing with or without an appointment, delivered by our experts.
- Genuine parts fitted by SsanYong experts
- Fixed pricing agreed in advance
- The professional service for total car care
The Express Service at SB Wakefield includes all the fundamentals, such as:
- Clutch, tyres, brakes, oil & filter changes, vehicle health check, air conditioning service, anti-corrosion checks, smart paint repairs.
Drop in to SB Wakefield and try out Express Service for yourself.
Courtesy cars are available at SB Wakefield with a £15 including VAT Insurance Cost. Our aim is to keep you on the road in a quality SsangYong whatever the circumstances. The service is subject to availability. Due to availability Automatic transmission may not be available. Pick up and Delivery is available within a 10 mile radius of SB Wakefield and a small charge applied.
Contact our Aftersales department to find out more.
MOT - FROM ONLY £45.00
The MOT test is designed to make sure that all vehicles meet road safety and environmental standards. It becomes a legal requirement once your SsangYong is three years old.
At SB Wakefield we take great care to provide you with the finest support and care from SsangYong trained technicians. That’s why it makes perfect sense to book your MOT with us. You can be confident that the whole process will be carried out by people who know SsangYongs better than anyone.
If any work is needed, you’ll receive a clear written report on our findings. Naturally, you’ll also get a competitive estimate and if you decide to go ahead with the work it will be carried out using SsangYong original Equipment Parts or Approved Parts.
Oil and Filter Change
Oil and Filter change at SB Wakefield from only £99.00 +VAT
On arrival at SB Wakefield we’ll do a thorough visual inspection with you. We can then agree on what work is needed and give you a price estimate, plus a copy of the vehicle repair order. When everything is completed you’ll receive a SsangYong Quality Check Certificate. This gives you the assurance that each vehicle has been meticulously inspected and also provides clear advice on any work that will need doing. Now you can budget for future work and organise timings to suit your business. You’ll also know exactly when all MOT tests are due. The balance works: you’re in control of your budgets and business; we’re keeping the fleet running smoothly. All prices shown subject to VAT @ 20%