Watch The Video
CITROËN C3 in Wakefield West Yorkshire
Wherever your adventure takes you, the Citroën C3 gets you there in style. With its chunky body, funky shape and Airbump panels, the C3 gives off a real sense of ruggedness and it keeps you safe with up to 11 driving aids. Engines include a PureTech turbocharged petrol engine with 83 or 110PS with start & stop technology. The PureTech 110 engine is available with an automatic gearbox for smooth journeys.
Trim levels include C-Series, Sense, Shine, Saint James and Shine Plus. Standard kit in the range includes LED headlights, Citroën Connect Nav, diamond-cut alloy wheels, a reversing camera, a bi-tone black roof, cruise control and Safety Pack 2. All models have Mirror Screen and a 7” touchscreen. Driving aids include lane departure warning, blind spot monitor, speed limit recognition and recommendation and active safety brake.
- Keyless Entry & Start
- Citroën Connect DAB Radio with 7 inch touchscreen, 6 speakers, Bluetooth® handsfree and media streaming with USB socket
- Visibility Pack (automatic rain-sensing front windscreen wipers, automatic lights)
- Front foglights
- Onyx black roof
- 16 inch 'Hellix' alloy wheels
- Available exclusively online
- Leather steering wheel
- Safety Pack 2 - Active Safety Brake, Driver Attention Alert, Collision Risk Alert, Intelligent Beam Headlights, electrochrome auto-dimming rear view mirror
- Citroën Connect Box Emergency and Assistance system
- 17" "Vector" diamond-cut alloy wheels
- Citroën Connect Nav
The C3 is designed to impress, with a funky body, bi-tone black roof, protective Airbump panels and diamond-cut alloy wheels up to 17”. Inside, interesting textures and Advanced Comfort seats deliver a high standard of quality and luxury.
The C3 is available with a BlueHDi diesel or PureTech petrol engine, with all versions getting cruise control and lane departure warning as standard. The drive is smooth and refined with sharp handling and eager performance from all engines.
The C3’s five-door design and rear ISOFIX mounting points make loading a child seat easy, and the 300-litre boot offers plenty of space with 60-40 split-folding rear seats. The cabin is spacious and equipped with a 12V socket and USB port.
Living with it
PureTech 83 and 110 models return up to 51.36mpg combined while the BlueHDi 100 returns up to 65.69mpg combined. With low running costs, lots of space and features like a reversing camera and Mirror Screen, the C3 is a winner.